New Year's Goals for 2015! January 01 2015 2 Comments
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe it's already 2015...but I'm super excited to start this new year and make it amazing! I hope you all had a great 2014! Here's to the new year!! In this blog post, I'm going to share with you my goals and resolutions for 2015!
1. Get my needle! A needle is a flexibility move that requires a lot of stretching to get! I had this goal on my list last year, but I unfortunately gave up on it. I'm going to work harder this year and I'll get my needle by stretching A LOT!
2. Get my bad-leg split! This is also a flexibility skill that I'm close to. I put this on my list last year, but never accomplished it. I'm going to stretch for it a lot and won't give up!!
3. Stretch and condition at least 3x a week! If I do this on non-practice days, then I'll be stretching and conditioning 6 or 7 days a week! That will really help me become more flexible, so I can reach my flexibility goals! I'll also become stronger and that will help me master my skills in the gym!
4. 15,000 YouTube subscribers! I know this number seems like a stretch, but this year I'm going to work especially hard on YouTube! I'll keep uploading videos regularly and spreading the word about my channel! As of now, I have about 3,350 subscribers...only 11,650 more!! You can check out and subscribe to my channel here.
5. 10,000 Instagram followers! This would be very cool to have! Again, if I keep posting consistently and work hard, I know I'll be able to reach my goal. Right now I have about 2,350 followers. You can follow my Instagram account here to help me reach my goal!
6. 250 Twitter followers! I now have a twitter account with about 170 followers and I post tweets about my uploads and gymnastics life! I want to reach 250 followers by next year. I have to post more often to reach it. You can follow me here!
7. Eat healthier. This is mostly a lifestyle resolution. I want to change my eating habits so I can feel cleaner and perform gymnastics better! I'm going to substitute what I eat for healthier options. An example is, instead of eating candy or a cookie after school, I can make a fruit or vegetable smoothie! I've heard that if you really work at eating healthy for a while, it becomes a habit and you don't have to think about it anymore! That's my ultimate goal.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my goals and maybe even became inspired to make some of your own goals! Comment below what your new year goals are! I'd love to read about it.